Friday, December 7, 2012

What Have You Done Lately?

Looking back at some "negatives" happenings in my life, I have realized that somehow the good sides of life is still thriving somewhere else. And making the inventory of them ( bad vs good happenings), it is still the good happenings that always win. Though we have experienced some bad luck, still the the abundance of God's grace surround us in an unimaginable ways.

So I take time to thank some people through my prayers for all the good deeds and influences that they impart to my life. Thank you very much.

And though I cannot promise to repay them, I just do some little things that somehow echo what those good people has done to me. A sort of paying it forward. And these are some of them;

- paying a visit to my bestfriend's tatay confined in the hospital..and have some good istoyahan with his mother..kakamiss din at lagi akong napunta sa bahay nila dati..

- lending a much needed financial assistance to my great friend who is far away..

- calling my mother almost everyday on the phone..medyo nahomesicki ang inay sa america eh..

- giving assistance to my classmate in some of our case assignments..

- giving advice to friend about his job and successfully he made it..to the other company..

- giving some tips on facebook ( some people are afraid and dont know to use the social network site)

- calling my bestfriend and cousin and have a meaningful conversation on the phone..

- giving some moral support on my cousin working abroad as she really need it nowadays..

And a lot more..and most of all giving MYSELF A MUCH NEEDED PAMPER FROM MYSELF TOO..


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...