Thursday, December 13, 2012

How Long Will It Last?


How long this vintage car will last? Forever? I have watched last week an annual Volkswagen car show in Quezon City Hall front area and on the parking lot at the back of the premises. Hundreds of old volks were on display. There were many accessories and spare parts also that were up for sale. It was indeed a day for all vintage lovers of this legendary vehicle. I am delightful to see those owners who took pride in the restoration of the old volks.

How I wish that scenario is true with some aspect of our life. Just like in friendships. There are so many broken friendships that by the very first instance we have saw them, they are very fine. But eventually they ended up as mortal enemies. In marriage, how I wish it could last as their vow on the church till death do us part. But due to some irreconcilable differences they ended up as annulled or a broken family.





2 comments:

  1. we went to total in slex i think last last saturday am to get cash and there we saw 5 nice volks, i think still waiting for others to arrive.i was like "what's going on?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes parang gusto ko rin ng mga lumang sasakyan parang astig sa daan hehehe..though seldom ko na makita yung maraming ganyang sasakyan..pag siguro may car show na nga lang..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...