Monday, December 3, 2012

Blessings Are Abundant


 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6 

Some blessings are disguised as challenges..Some blessings come in monetary form..some are in pure experience of joy..for me? it is when I am with my family..going out..dining in..and have some fun..just last Friday, together with Limuel ( aka Bambe) and Amben we went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa and Nuvali..


It was lunch and I was drinking coffee..just trying if this place had a good coffee..and yes they had..( at the Old Spaghetti House)..



 It was about quarter to 2 in the afternoon that we finally ate our lunch..I like to eat at the Kanin Club but the line was so long and we were hungry that time..( just wondering if Kanin club only serve rice hahaha!)




to pass the time ( and the heat too)..we sat for a while in Starbucks..or maybe I really want to have that second planner hehehe!






 When the sun set we found ourselves taking pictures at the nearby giant Christmas tree..





 And finally we ate our dinner at Uncle Chefe..we were so full that time that all we wanted to do is to go home..

3 comments:

  1. thumbs up!The Old Spaghetti House! yeba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buti di ka nasagasaan when you took that lovely photo of the Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah!! there is another blog kasi nung sat pumunta let kami nuvali..ang sarap dun sa may xmas tree pag hapon na!! buti hindi na nahulog yung mga giant letters sinakyan kasi namin para magpapicture hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...