Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Country Shirt


I was looking for a shirt last night when all of a sudden I have noticed this dark blue hanging on with my other shirts. I guess it was not mine. On the second look it has this " Australia" and Analee comes to mind. She is here as I remember she arrived ( with her husband) two weeks ago for a vacation. And no doubt it is from her..my second shirt from her..


Last night also I have seen this and Cindy gave it to me when she went to Hongkong with her mother and her bestfriend. I never bother to wear those shirts..maybe one of these days..Thanks a lot for the gifts..and oh I forgot I have also shirt from Singapore and Canada from my other friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...