Saturday, September 29, 2012

Surprised!


Last night I have treated my nephew Limuel for a dinner..and we have chosen Inengs BBQ in the city..I ordered fresh lumpia only for myself and the rest were for him. But to my surprise he did not ate that much so we have no choice that I should eat those food. And no more diet again..and luckily to my surprised again my blood pressure was stabilizing..and I am feeling this "changes" within my body..getting older? maybe..getting adjusted? hope so..most of the times we fear old aging..but it is the natural way of moving on..of going through this life..let's old gracefully!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...