Saturday, September 29, 2012

Strategic Pictures


This day we have no formal class in strategic management..though our professor was there he just review us about what we have taken and what will be our finals exam come October..so some idle time we have decided to take some class pictures..I will miss my classes when I have graduated this semester..and to remind me of them this article is for them..though I believed that this last semester for me was the hardest of them all because of many final projects ( usually research which is some sort of a paper/thesis proposal) I really enjoyed this last semester in UB..the frienships..bondings..and everything in between..







No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...