Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Old-Fashioned


I was taking up some old letters and photos last night ( to be used in my OB book) when I come across to this letter..it was sent years ago by my nephews and nieces from abroad..does anybody care for a long handwriting now and sent it as an old-fashioned mail via the snail mail? I still use the good old art of letter writing though our life is online now ( facebook, emails, twitter etc)..good to feel the paper, the scent, the rough, smooth and memories that comes along when sending and receiving that piece of paper..


after I have done my "old photo digging"  I have noticed this one..the motorized banca..I have spent my elementary days commuting from the barrio to the city via that vehicle..the waves..the sea..I missed that banca..


I love my shoes..going places..on the run..on the beach? everywhere..same with my good old pants..

1 comment:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...