Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Reflection





Sunday Reflection
( 2:38 pm at San Jose Church and in the plaza and nearby places)

Mourning. There is someone who died.
Have to go to the Church.
I do not know them.

Sobbing. Crying.
Very sad song.
Bells ringing.
This is my Sunday's reflection.

I have come here. This far.
My feet brings me here.
Alone now.
Sitting here.
Near the door.
Writing.
Staring at nothing.
Praying.
I need to.

Out of the Church.
Plaza now.
Swinging children.
I must try too.

Sounds of drums.
Parade on a Sunday!
I love this tranquility.
In a town where no one knows me.

I actually ride in the swing.
It's been years
since the last one.
Be a child again.
Love the sound screeching 
Music to my ear.

People come and go here.
A Plaza.
Convergence of my ideas.
A time to heal.
A time to listen to myself.
Really.

Two pairs of lesbians.
So sweet.
Pity on me.
I have no one with me.

Then a daddy.
Carrying her daughter.
Ride the swing.
So happy!
Then with mommy.
Pity on me..

Dinner. Earlier.
At the red house.
Bulalo. Much carbo.
I don't care anymore.

Earlier reflection.
Texting that much.
With my honey C.
She is buying a car?








No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...