Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Still Poor And Poorer



I will never write a political article. I will not write something that is about the social reality. I will not write anything that will spark some debates and criticism. But I failed to do the duty. We are tired of this society. A better one since Marcos era? A richer one since the Ramos' time. A more peaceful that Erap's short term post? Or a hungrier nation since GMA?

All of them made no sense. All of them made us fool. And we are all fools. And it will continue till the end of Pnoy. Are we that foolish enough forever? The answer will be on the ballot. Or somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...