Saturday, September 1, 2012

MBA


It was the second semester of 2008. I have decided a major change for myself. For my life. I had checked in  the internet some possible school that I wanted to spend my post graduate education. For some personal reasons I had chosen University of Batangas. I had completed the requirements and for the first since 1999 I had back again to the university fours years ago.

And I had a lot of memorable experiences so far. I had not only learned the skills but more importantly had some new friends from different industries and we had shared some work experiences that forged our friendship even if the others were graduated earlier than me.

I had take varied subjects. I had accounting, financial management, marketing, MIS, CSR, economics - almost all facets of management had been taken up.

And for the last semester (hopefully) I was grateful to have new batch of classmates like Marlon, Janus, Karelie, Edison among others. I am happy to talk to them and see the other picture of work and life that they are experiencing. And it really opens my eyes to new and challenging life ahead of me.

With the help of some patience of mine ( though sometimes I have worn out my patience) I am determined to graduate come last week of October or early November. God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...