Friday, September 7, 2012

Midlife Crisis?


I cannot move and think. Why? this is the reason why.
Its been years ( 2008) since I have started my MBA. And due to circumstances I have not graduated and maybe this October my dream will come true. But only this semester I have feel so much pressure. Maybe I am exhausted and my mind does not respond accordingly. Or maybe the present time load ( new subjects this sem) are so demanding and I cannot cope up. But still I have manage to come up with a timely reports and assignment and projects.

I have written it here but maybe I need some inspiration or maybe I am entering into the so-called middle life crisis. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...