Friday, September 14, 2012

Worth Doing?



And this is a draft yesterday. I have forgot to update it only now. I have read something like this in Seth Godin's blog. Is this life worth doing? Of course or else you will be bored. Or are we just living it because we need to? It depends. Many are dying for just to live a happy life. Ironic. Others are living for the dead. They cannot move on. They cannot accept the reality and still cage themselves in the unrealistic realm of fantasy. Wake up. Live your life to the fullest. As if it will mean doing nothing. Doing something. Doing what we like no matter what.

For me it is a walk that path on the picture. Go with me? Or are you on the way back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...