Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reading Patricia



This is not only about reading my favorite media practitioner. This is not only about narrating injustices. This is the real life. Just look around. Just listen a little bit attentive in the mouths of the others you will find out their sentiments. Sentiments about doubts. Sentiments about unfairness. Sentiments about the system. Nuisance. I call all of them not nuisance since it will follow a feedback that resonates the whole scenario. The scenes cannot be changed. The seed must be planted now. What has happened are just a normal manipulations of the high degree. To get what they want. Even if breaking the very firm foundation of the law that they have created. Nevermind the others as if the others do not follow the trails. Nevermind the mockery. Nevermind the rotten individual who should go by now or else he will be expelled.

I have said too much. Now it is your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...