Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lagrange, Paris And Genesis


 A rainy Saturday. Had to go to UB. Deserted? No class? Gone! Our professor just came from overseas. ( Calapan, literally have to cross over seas!)


UB's graduate student research journal was distributed to us yesterday and so happy to see one of my classmate in Research ( a year ago) that his work was published now. I remember him as a very good BS Math graduate student who turned the complex and boring Math equations into something so understandable and very applicable in everyday life as well in industrial setting. His famous "Lagrange Paper" finally hit the press!


 After school I have rushed to the reopened Cafe Milflores..it has been three months that they have been closed for some renovation purposes.


And I saw Paris! this cafe offers a unique Europe-inspired ambiance mostly English and French influence..




their tables are full of posters and guide maps of England and Paris. By the way the owner of this cafe is no other than the famous Caedo clan in Batangas City. No wonder they can travel to those places. Rich and famous indeed!






And they added the all-day breakfast meal ( tapsilog etc) and I had Vigan longaniza with me..


And of course I had the home-made ice cream!


A few meters from the cafe and just a stone throw away from the Basilica, I had a glimpse again of the Genesis. The place where I was born. I took some photos for my OB book project.


2 comments:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...