Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Strictly


CCTV..checked..Authorized personnel only..checked..No Reservation..No Issuance..checked..Our policy is stricter than ever..we even have to think twice when our VP/Plant manager has to allowed to go inside the warehouse ( we have remember what our manager have said; maybe the VP or GM can only be allowed to go the warehouse - the sign tells absolutely that only MC personnel can go inside)..

There are also cases of some RD ( requesting department) that they will blame us ( as if we are the reasons for the shutdown) if we cannot give them the materials without any documents ( on emergency cases)..we reiterate that absolutely no document no issuance policy..we observe our rule then everybody should comply..no matter what..or else manager should talk to our manager..



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...