Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Learning



And this Act is divided into three; learning to love, learning to let go and learning to love more..

First act; learning to love. I have love a thousand times. A thousand more. And I have learned a lot. Schooling. Book reading. Observing. From experiences I have learn most of the deals. And I want more. I have loved to such degree that I cannot see. But I am enlightened. The book above? I am reading that again and again when I have loved the Law. I always love law. I should have been a lawyer. Inspired by stories by John Grisham and Scott Turow I should be one of them. A lawyer just like my cousins. I should have to. But now I am thinking twice. Getting older maybe the reason. I have to prioritize first. I have been on this life searching and loving and learning and I still do not find what I am looking for. One step at a time. I am about to close my MBA life this semester. I have to. I will surely miss the student life. I will surely miss my classmates. And this last semester seems to be the most exciting one for some reasons. I have new classmates. I have two older classmates. As in they are in their 50's. Mr Edison is a district manager of a lending corporation and he is "forced" to take the graduate school since his contemporary is now a regional manager. And he should be too because of his high performance in sales of their business but due to some processes and requirements he has to take the MBA. Now. It is long time ago that he is encouraged to take the schooling but only now that he has the guts and time. He is a very experienced man and indeed his PR is so good that it shows in some instances. Or you can sense it with just some days of session of classes together with him. Another "oldies" is Mr Robert, a shifting manager at Pilipinas Shell, Tabangao Refinery. He is somehow distant to us maybe because some of our classmates are acquaintances now. But he always stunned us in every sharing he has to offer in our Organizational Behavior. We admire his straight and logical ways of answering some hot issues in OB. We wish we could have more classmates like him since we really get some useful insights when it comes to work related cases. Another notable classmate of mine is Apple. I don't know his surname since he is like a shadow in our class. He is taking up MBA and at the same time taking up Law on weekdays and to topple it all, he is teaching in a private school in Bauan. He seems young and full of inspiration though sometimes he is alone in the corner not reading our case studies but reading law cases for his next class. I admire those people who in their young age really exert much energy and at the same time enjoying the life that they have choose to.

So where is the so-called "learning to love" act in this way? Ah I forgot I have found my love in my the institution I am with now where I am taking up my Masters. Hope to be with her for the rest of my life.

Act two: learning to let go. I think  I have some articles about this one in one of my personal blogs too. Learning to let go of "what ifs". Learning to let go of the people who really not meant to be in our life. Learning to let go of ourselves to see our real selves. A new beginning. Time to move on. Forward. I have learned to let go of the desperate worries that sometimes clogged my visions. I have learned to let go of the situations where I have no control at all. And leave them to Divine Power. I have learned to let go of many yesterdays that seems to be not in favor of me. It is like throwing all the unnecessary belongings in the trash or in the river or sea and never look back. Never look back. Again.

Act three; learning to love more. Do I have to say more? Love will always be the answer. Love and learning comes hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...