Saturday, September 1, 2012

Post-Graduate




And every Saturday I am attending my MBA. And the teaching method is rapidly changing because of the new technology which are available for faster learning. Instead of blackboard we have whiteboard now. And most of the time the whiteboard is not being used since our reports and case studies are conveniently stored on our flash drive ( USB) and we have also laptop and a projector for better viewing.


This is from Edison's Samsung S III. And I have uploaded this photo to my facebook account with a caption of " xerox is becoming obsolete." This day is so stressful for my MBA. I have finished only yesterday an assignment in Organizational Behavior. It is about three cases and it really made me read thoroughly the entire case studies. And I have learned a lot.

We have also some nice chat ( real chat ) this afternoon. Rosemarie, Edison and me just finished our midterm exam in CSR earlier and we talk about our work. Mostly Edison shared and he is currently a district manager in a lending company. He has been to different countries for commendation for a job well done. He has been to South Korea, Malaysia, Hongkong, China, Macau and Singapore. He is probably my mentor now. And we listened to him with enthusiasm. We hope we can achieve that too. And he is pursuing a Masteral degree in order to become a regional manager. Goodluck to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...