Friday, August 2, 2013

Endorsements


I have remembered the "founder" of social media Friendster in making some "recommendations" of my "connections" or friends in Linkedin. Linkedin is a social media/networking site specifically designed for professionals to easily "sell" ourselves to possible employer. With millions of connected individuals, the site has grown and evolved to be a complete site with almost everything as Facebook and other social site has.

And I endorsed two friends this morning. I hope it could help to boost their chance of landing their dream job someday. I know that most of the head-hunters are now in this site just like the one who called me from AsiaSelect and asked permission if she could forward my curriculum vitae to a possible employer.

Indeed this site helps a lot. I hope it could be such a tool for my change of environment soonest. I desperately needs it.

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...