Kepco Is Hiring?
My friend called me last night and said that Kepco is hiring. Our Makati office is hiring. Thanks to you and I have updated my jobsdb account and actually applied for a position in KSA. Hope to get it somehow some time this year.
Head office is looking for an Assistant Manager. And my friend applied for it. I should say this to JB or Princess that they might be interested.Qualifications:
- Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 years experience in Power Project Development
- Possesses industry knowledge of the mechanics in Power Project Development
- Established network in Philippine energy sector and its related agencies
- A team player who can also work independently and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Can easily adapt in a multinational environment
- Fluent in oral and written communication and must be computer literate
- Male or Female, not more than 45 years oldRequirements:
- Resume with 2” x 2” picture
- Transcript of Records
- College Diploma
- Certificate of Licensure
- Certificates of Training, if anyhttp://ph.jobsdb.com/PH/EN/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=500003002071546&sr=1