Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kepco Is Hiring?


My friend called me last night and said that Kepco is hiring. Our Makati office is hiring. Thanks to you and I have updated my jobsdb account and actually applied for a position in KSA. Hope to get it somehow some time this year.

Qualifications:
  • Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
  • At least 5 years experience in Power Project Development
  • Possesses industry knowledge of the mechanics in Power Project Development
  • Established network in Philippine energy sector and its related agencies
  • A team player who can also work independently and has a solution-oriented mindset
  • Can easily adapt in a multinational environment
  • Fluent in oral and written communication and must be computer literate
  • Male or Female, not more than 45 years old

Requirements:
  • Resume with 2” x 2” picture
  • Transcript of Records
  • College Diploma
  • Certificate of Licensure
  • Certificates of Training, if any

http://ph.jobsdb.com/PH/EN/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=500003002071546&sr=1
Head office is looking for an Assistant Manager. And my friend applied for it. I should say this to JB or Princess that they might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...