Saturday, August 10, 2013

What Is It To Be Student Again?


At least in dining experience I want to experience it again..and again..got notice this Mirellis Diner near Golden Gate Colleges. It seems nice.. and so I got curious and I set my lunch earlier there..some food are affordable enough by the students..mostly are affordable as Sulit Meals..and the ambiance? much like of a canteen with an elegance..I had with me on the next tables were students from LPU and nearby colleges exchanging chats and assignments and others..mostly had laptop since the place is a wifi zone and of course they were busy in their facebook accounts while eating..and me? well I was just concentrating on my orders; chicken tinola, BBQ and a softdrink..less enough for a diet? I hope so..






No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...