Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Epic Fail

Early morning. Bombarded by complaints. He is an epic fail.
And still counting. First casualty. Myself. Let the others do the honor of "revenge".

In other aspect of my so-called life, I had tried last night not to open my laptop. No internet until I fall sleep. I have read again Zahir by Coelho and I was glued as always.

And now with so slow internet connection I have this site http://mashable.com/2013/08/06/diana-trailer/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner
The trailer of the movie "Diana". And I am a fan.

Also this past few days, the giant Amazon has bought Washington Post. What? Newspaper being sold to Amazon? The end of news and journalism as we know it? Not yet. Still struggling on the online world.
http://business.time.com/2013/08/06/vanity-fair-americas-newspapers-are-getting-bought-up-by-billionaires/?xid=newsletter-daily

I will just wait for Friday for that holiday. And as of now I am going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...