Friday, August 2, 2013

Odds And Possibilities

What could be the motivation of getting that big chunk of money that nearly caused the break-up of her family? Is it because of their lavish lifestyle? Or they just spend it illegally somewhere else. Oh my God I found him googling for the expensive hotel in Manila via the google map!

I cannot really comprehend why such things happen in my very eyes and yet I still believe that they are "innocent" as the one I previously know of them. People changed really. For the worse I think in case of them.

I cannot also see the point of competing of this individual with the standard so high that he almost do the impossible just to fare with his ex-contemporary? Am I missing some psychological imbalances in here?

And because of them I am so doubtful of the "neat and kind" personalities that they might be the same as these two f*ckheads around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...