Saturday, August 10, 2013

First Year

At exactly this day marks the first year of my blogs here at blogspot. It came out because multiply.com has finally decided to fully shutdown its operation. Just like posterous.com

Thanks to blogspot.com that I have my site for my blogs that contain most of my ideas, my feelings, my plans among others. I have many blogs in different platforms like wordpress,tumblr and others but this one is somehow special. Special in a sense that I put all of my emotions here. I write what I want to write regardless of what the consequences are. Journalism at its best. A personal journal of my so-called LIFE.

And I am looking forward for a wonderful second year and beyond! Thanks to all my readers and people who believe and read my articles. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...