Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shame On You


( from Rappler.com - so that I will not be sued for using unauthorized photo)

http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/39566-up-student-admits-plagiarized-photos)

A graduate student from UP Diliman? Are you kidding me? for the sake of money? He believed he can get away from it. He thought that because he is from the premier university no one will question his credibility? In this age of no privacy everything is subject to scrutiny. And I guess he is a no brainy at all. He has this confidence so high he overlooked that someone out there is watching. Everyone is watching. Our very own moves every seconds of everything we post on the internet.

Shame on you but that will pass too. Just do not do it again. I know that he has this photo ability but please do not steal from others in case you have the face to join another photo contest. I bet you will never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...