Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's On My List?


And I have been thinking this a long time ago. A post about some list. My bucket list? My wish list?

1. Paris - I really want to see and enjoy and feel Paris for some days or even weeks, months..

2. Czech Republic  - for some personal reason which I cannot really understand I just want to go into this country.

3. Sometimes I want to be an assassin..really no joke!

4. Harvard - if I cannot go to Harvard to study I just want to see it..

5. I want to work in a tunnel-construction project

6. I want to be a lawyer

7. and the list goes on..but for now thanks that I still have my sanity and my faith!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...