Friday, November 2, 2012

All Saint's Day


Today is the real All Soul's Day but traditionally we are visiting our dead loved ones on the first day of November..

after we had visited the public cemetery ( for my Tatay, Lola, Lolo and Tiyo and Tiya) I tried Starbucks tea..and it is quite good and relaxing..


 that night food was all around the cemetery..you will never find yourself hungry..



there was a loading station too in case you have run out of texting and call power..


 is that a ghost? No.


 we lied on the sleeping mat that night and stargazed..


and of course we pray for my Nanay Lucia and Mamay Verino..we almost laughed out loud when suddenly Bambi was praying that serious when we were about to leave..Sakristan mayor? hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...