Monday, November 26, 2012

Inay in America


And my mother is in America for more than a week now. Thanks God for the safe flight. Thanks God for the wonderful phone and Facebook video chat we were able to see her upon her arrival there. And this is the first photo I have seen from facebook and she is looking fine there. I almost call her everyday as long as the time permits. My classmate's mother ( Jasmin - High School classmate) also went to America only last Friday and thank her for advising my mother some of the requirements needed like the PDOS. And she promised to call my mother when she get to Washington DC.

It is good to know how happy my mother is when she tells some stories about the surroundings there. Bigger roads, bigger malls, disciplined people, very industrious people including my nieces and nephews.

We will call her more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...