Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Guilty


And I said I will lower my intake of carbohydrates..and yet last night at Flavors of China I ate some rice and this noodles..GUILTY!


I have promised not to take pictures or profiles of mine more often..and yet..anyways because of cellphone camera explosion you can take picture with you everytime and everywhere..the verdict? GUILTY!



I have promised not to make such stolen shots of the others..and unknowingly I am doing it over and over again..and again...GUILTY!


 I have promised not to take much fats and oils..and yet wow such a delicious Patatim..GUILTY!


And the classic of all..in which most of us are GUILTY.. taking pictures of food before eating..unless we are hungry enough to eat first hahahaha!!

2 comments:

  1. if you're in ATC, try Wie Nam Kee. yummy and reasonably priced. highly recommended for foodies like us (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow hanapin ko yun..ang daming starbucks sa ATC..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...