Friday, November 9, 2012

For Printing


The digital revolution is taking us by storm. We no longer take time and pause and print those films for our photos being taken. We just put them on the computer and much more post them on our social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. However I sometimes miss those printed photo so I decided to pick some pictures from my collection and have them be printed sooner. And I want to share here some of the lucky pictures that will be come to life in its default status as hard copy. I have chosen mostly those photos with me in it or some of the moments of my work, my family and some other things worth developing as print. Maybe this December I can make them be printed all those 100 plus picked photos. And maybe I should buy some albums too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...