Saturday, November 3, 2012

Running On My Thoughts


 when I visited Alabang Town Center I have one spot that really glued my attention; The Discovery Shop and I have found some of these items ( or something like these)..and I wanted them all! so expensive..maybe one item at a time..




I decided to minimize my online presence on some social networking sites like facebook, twitter and others and concentrate more on my blogs in wordpress and blogspot..



and lastly I have begun to collect those stickers or coupons or whatever to complete the badges to get my starbucks planner 2013..quite expensive..and more coffee too..or should I say tea for now..I am beginning to embrace the power of tea..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...