Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Still A Wonderful World

I still look at the world with wonders. I still wake up every morning with hopes. I still close my eyes and knowing that the moment I open it the world is still wonderful.

And then the news begins. CCTV captures all. But not the accused. The victims still struggling with all the effects that the tragedy brings to her.

And then another news is heard. Israel bombs Gaza Strip. Civilian are dead. Mostly children. Investment scams are reported in Mindanao. No more money. The hard-earned money is completely gone. Damn it. How such an act of evil still prevail? and definitely will prevail forever.

Still a wonderful world?

The thin red line is fading away. But still I believe we can make this world a wonderful one for us and for our future's children. Despite the picture below. Our prayers for those innocent children who are caught under fire in Gaza Strip when Israel and Palestine exchanges missiles.


photo courtesy of ( extremely sensitive scenes)

2 comments:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...