Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Decors ( Max's-less?)



 just last night before we went for the grocery we ate at Max's in SM..with my nephew Andrei..its been a few months since may last dining in this place..and to my amazement there were no Christmas decors..believe me just some poster on the wall ( the one above and the plate-mat I guess..) I am expecting some magnificent decors but to my surprise there was none..but thanks to their good food ( it never run out of time)..Andrei got the platters and I got Lomi ( I am wondering because Lomi has reached that national status because it is a Batangas cuisine). I also got a coco-pineapple..taste good ( good for my hypertension daw)..Oh I love the lomi with its seafood mix..I hope Max's will decorate some more this December or their establishment is yuletide-dead!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...