Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lazy Friday


 Dada my niece and she is thinner now..






On our way to Catandala for Tiyo Paquito's 40th dasalan..



 My inaanak Andrew..Rosanna's youngest..





Sometimes I think to slow it down..to settle in a very remote place where I can taste once again the raw rural life..sometimes life is so hurriedly coming that all we want is just to pause and breathe..




A lazy Friday..Afterwards we accompany Kuya Henry to visit Tatay in the public cemetery and in Floral Garden for our Nanay Lucia..It was indeed good to visit on November 2 when the cemetery was not that full of people and stores..

As usual I went also to the mall..I have seen some friends of mine. I have seen Janet. We were together in the Port Construction and she is in AG&P now. We talked about Jenny who is in Dubai now and Gelay who resigned from Shimizu and in Lipa now. Reminiscing the glorious JV days!

I have seen Rodel, a former MBA classmate, from FPIC - the gas pipeline company ( dont know the real name)..he went to Middle East and have resigned too..(resignation is the new IN?)..we have talked about some classmates..graduation among others..

I have seen an office-mate with his family..good to see him that way..

And I headed home with some gifts I have bought from National Bookstore..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...