Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Just Walked


Simple walking..I just did..No one to bother..no one to scare..freedom..just staring at nothing..thinking..on a cold windy afternoon..I passed by the iconic Dammam Palace hotel ( my home for about 15 days!) and just roamed around..walking..till I saw this park..an ordinary park..women, children, family, friends, everything were just happy..were they? just like me? walking around..passing the time in a lazy day..where is the direction? I was lost in this city..no sense of north or east or west..just keep on walking..and I sat..to my surprise it was my needs..to just sit..and relax..and see those kids playing around..some are busy running and running and just keep on circling the small plaza..some boys were busy kicking those ball and mimicking a great football player..busy doing their stuff..and me..just sitting..and I was tired..no sense of time..no sense of direction..I guess not..I just sit..and watched as time went by..minutes..minutes and I stood..and walked without knowing where to go..and I found myself outside the park..bustling metropolis..silence..kept on screaming on my ear..the bustling nonsense..it did not make sense..I was here..

and I got a taxi..to Shatea mall please..and that was all I wanted..to have a cup of coffee there..temporary madness..temporary losing my mind..and I found bliss..peace..


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...