Thursday, January 23, 2014

Finally!


Yes finally!! My Iqama (resident permit - to legally stay here in Saudi) has just arrived..and I can do more now here in Saudi without the fear of being caught or asked by the police..I can roam around much more free and buy much more things ( of course with Riyals hehehe)..Thanks to our fellow Filipino in the office who prioritized the processing of our permit..thanks be to God indeed! and the the card below is our Bupa or the health insurance that whatever happened to us here we are insured by our company..these two important cards here are the tools for survival here..and of course Riyals hahahaha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...