Friday, January 17, 2014

Time After Time


And still I cannot escape my former body clock. I should have been over it since I have been here for one month already. Is it because of the watch and the very thoughts of the Philippines that I cannot forget the former's time? I have consciousness of Dammam's time since I am working here now but sometimes at night I cannot help but wake up and seeing myself or dreaming maybe that I am still in the timezone of my past. But eventually little by little I am beginning to embrace the time at the present - that I am beginning to forget my daily routine "there" and be used to it in my present day-to-day activities.

Maybe another week and I am complete free of the time back there. Please remind me time after time hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...