Sometimes when you have nothing to do here in Saudi in a nice weekends I just run my thoughts on some figures. Some figures that matters to me. And most of them are so close to my heart;
- my income for a year - sometimes I calculated it minus the expenses - and I am glad I have made this decision - forget about the TAX hahahaha!
- my days before coming again to the Philippines - and tomorrow will be my first month..I don't want to do the countdown! just be it and enjoy the stay!
- converting the value of every purchase I am making here - an Iphone is about 2400 SR (multiply by 11 pesos) and other simple items - I should be get over it..just remember that most of the items here is much cheaper than the Philippines' price.
- just thinking the extreme coldness - about 7 degree and the other side - extreme hotness 55 degrees in August!
- 3G, 4G? all I know the internet connection here is much better!
- sometimes I am wondering how many kilometers Dammam is from Manila? Google it!
- population of Saudi as compared to its big area of land..density I guess?
- lastly how many oil and gas Saudi still has? - the very reasons why we are here to work!
* is this my way of coping with "homesickness" I guess so hahahaha!
Sometimes I want to be alone..then go offline.. In the beach..with no one.. and stay there as long as I want.. escaping reality? no. ...
The newest eat-all-you-can in Batangas City!! at Ginazel Hotel and Restaurant just besides Ponte Fino Hotel..Php 399/per person..and it o...
And yes I am at home! It is almost one year and one month now that I have arrived from Saudi Arabia. And my life has never been so wonder...
Why go to Bangkok when in the heart of the city I can taste a Thai cuisine..go to Zenaida Arcade and dine also at Cu...