Monday, January 27, 2014

Waiting For The Sunset


At the Waterfront Dammam last night..very good park that stretch some kilometers in the cornich of Dammam..nice view of the sea..of the romantic sunset (applicable only if you have loved ones here hahaha!)..for me? no..just roaming around and waiting for the night to envelope the whole city..freedom to walk..to think and just relax..some of the perks of living alone in a very far away country..I can be alone but definitely not lonely..I have some of my friends and co-workers too when I visit some spots here but sometimes all I wanted is just myself..just wandering around..no sense of time..no sense of hungry-ness? nope..after this visit I ate at the BK! (next post please hehehe!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...