Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Land!


We think of this Kingdom as boring maybe..we think this place as boring as desert..but hey stop that notion..this place is so alive and kicking and full of life!! full of lights..of sounds and many scenic place to visit..just like the cornich..the waterfront..in my times of despair and loneliness I come here..sometimes alone..mostly alone..just listening to the wind..to the rushing wind and somehow my mind echoed in the middle of nowhere..and just a few nights ago I was amazed and surprised to see a ferris wheel nearby..and some recreational facilities around the waterfront..





No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...