Friday, January 24, 2014

So Far The Biggest!!


Two nights ago my room-mate invited me to go Mall of Dharan. It took us about 25 minutes to be there. I heard much about this mall even from the "oldies" here in Dammam. The mall was located near Khobar and it was my first time to go there. And to my surprise it was like a giant SM-Megamall or even twice the size. It was so big and so modern unlike other malls here. And that night there were so many people around (winter sale I guess!) and so many women but as usual with their native dress! There were so many foreigners too. I loved that Mall of Dharan! And the best of all? There were so many coffee shops and restaurants! I guess I will have my favorite hang-out now hahahhaa!! And for the first treat we ate at Nola's Market - a local coffee shop inside the mall.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...