Saturday, January 11, 2014

Absentee


For the first time I have missed our annual get together..Most of the times in all the years that we have this yearly tradition I am the one who organized the event but now unfortunately I am here in the Middle East and waiting for another 11 months to come home again..and luckily yes in December (2014) and January (2015)  I can attend that much awaited event..thanks to Riza and others who have come and tagged me in their photos in Facebook! And they are planning for next year's big event; the 20th year of our batch 95!! ( time is so fast really that in a snap it will be 20 years!)...And I am very thankful to God I have the best classmates around that serve as my very best friends for the long years to come!! Even in our retirement age!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...