Friday, January 31, 2014

Emperor's New Clothes



I might say I am officially into this work now since I have the new uniform! In this way I am becoming part of the company..of the brand it wants to promote..its integrity..its values and philosophies that we should embrace..welcome to Nomac!! and yes finally goodbye Kepco Philippines! Thank you for the wonderful years of stay..thanks a lot and I will look back in my days at Ilijan with all smiles of happy memories..of triumphs..of camaraderie..and most of all; blessings that I have met one of the most wonderful persons I have been to in those years..

And I am looking forward for more years here at Nomac..goodluck to me..goodluck to us!




1 comment:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...