Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Associated?


I really love this photo and it is real in Hongkong. A giant ducky which we often see in baby's bath tub comes in the real life with such a huge/giant version floating around Hongkong Harbor. I though it is just a gimmick but I have realized it is a statement about the environment that literally translates that our seas and oceans are like a giant bath tub that needs our love and caring and conservation not only for our children but for the humanity itself.

Association. Associated analogy. But literally I just want to say that I do not want to be associated with those people not of my values. People who are so irritating and sees themselves as above the others. So many in here. So many that sometimes being alone is the only refuge.

I hope that they will not change since it is in their nature. I hope they simply perished. Vanished into thin air. Just like that. Now.

2 comments:

  1. cute ng giant ducky. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. gusto ko siya makitang nalutang sa calumpang or sa manila bay hehehe

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...