Saturday, May 25, 2013

In Hot Water Again and Again and Again!

We've been in hot water literally yesterday. The hot summer days are not yet over. We have plunge into the Splash Island's water for almost a day and almost non-stop.

But there are people who are in hot water not literally. They have made some obvious mistakes and some concerned people are trying to help but they denied the assistance. They even denied the TRUTH. Well if they want to die let them be!

How about the money trails? I will never understand it until I have seen the connections. An obvious connections. But that BIG? Wow! Must have a face as thick as iron to do that! and it is done. The question lingers now. Where?

Some things are best kept secret. But not for long. Honestly I was surprise yesterday. I thought I have know more but not all. Not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...