Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Signs

I am getting older in no more than two weeks time. Do not ask my age. What my age again?

I am just stuck in my 30. The right number. The right time.

But someone approached me this morning. He will be seeing a greener pasture sooner. I give him advice. He is young and promising. Imagine that..someone approached and actually seek for my advice..well I am just kind to give whatever I know hahahha!!

But luck and fate has its twin. Another luck. This afternoon something wonderful happened. What is it will be on hold for awhile..

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

That time I might need other's  advice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...