Friday, May 10, 2013

Consequences ( They've Violated Legal/Personal Orders)

I know that his smile is just for the record. It is just for the show. A fake smile. I can notice at once when a person is faking it or just laughing out of sheer pleasure. I know him so well that he sometimes misled the others. But not me. For quite some time I am with them and I know even a slightest hint. A fake smile. Sometimes he shouts out of nonsense. An insane deliverance!

And I have the confirmation. Indirect confirmation. A consequence so long has been suspended yet it is happening. And he is the cause. A lone man is the very cause of all the chaotic moments in their life. The power of love has taken its toil to overthrow the legitimate and once a happy relationship. A bad man's craft is his legacy in his game of deceit. Wasted man wants to conquer other territories to satisfy his ego.

Moreover it has duplicated a copy. An alter ego. Because human is not satisfied of what he has, he has to have what others are in possessed. Envious. Why not do the same? Why not replicate what he has done? In that way we will be equal. Competition of greatness. Competition that will lead to deadly end.

I never know that after a long time of mingling with them finally I am awake. I am awake that they are capable of doing such and such. But with consequences. Bitter consequences. Separation of assets. Your car my house. Your children my children. Not really separated legally but in reality they are.

This story is never ending. This story will continue as long as we are alive. Your story. Their story. I just tell it here.




2 comments:

  1. that's life, i guess, whoever they are. in my case ganito dapat: Your car my car. your house my house. your money my money. our children my children. heeheehee. selfish. just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspired by a true event happened to my acquaintance which was complicated enough but almost the same story as above..akala ko sa soap opeara ko lang naririning/nakikita yung ganong sitwasyon..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...