Thursday, May 9, 2013

Changing / Unchanging



Yesterday was our barangay's fiesta..a celebration..festivities..foods..cousins..some things are changing..banderistas yesteryears..something like that today..but the band ( musiko ng bayan) will never change for the longest time..


 With the advent of  such powerful electronic devices like Ipad, tablet, cellphone, communication and sharing what we have seen are never been so easy in just a click at the button..social media at its best..however one thing that never get out of our tradition; to go to Church in this time of fiesta to give thanks to our God and to our patron Saint Michael the Archangel..

There are things/people who are changing and some others are just be with us forever unchanging..just spot the difference!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...