Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sold-Outs?

Last year Twitter bought Posterous.com and my blogs there has just disappeared. This week Yahoo will buy  Tumblr and I am afraid my blogs there will be gone too. A clear indication that blogs are still a better way to express and be heard. And almost heard by millions that caught the attention of the tech giant. Remember Blogspot when it was acquired by Google and became blogger.com?

Thanks there are still alternative. Quora has just released a blogging site which is incorporated into any Quora account. And then there is Medium.com. At least we are not still running out of platform to write in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...