Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Talaba"


A couple of weeks ago I have tried oysters in Marina ( formerly Britz). I was surprised since I was alone that time and I have to really eat them all since it was my first time to eat oysters. Maybe I have eaten talaba but not in that fashion as Marina put it as it was.

So last night together with my two nephews Limuel and Erickson we ate again in Marina. Almost the same oysters ( but chillli this time) and I added sinigang na hipon..I said I will eat less but the ensaladang mangga is so tempting and yes I have ate a lot. Diet diet diet is not present last night..




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...