Monday, May 27, 2013
Flying Kite Lessons
Reflection on flying a kite by a child..
1. Nevermind the heat..just go on flying the kite..
2. Always see the changing wind..it will help you navigate..
3. Aim high where the wind will be your slave..
4. Simple pleasure are most of the times within our reach..
5. To help you to fly up with grace and easiness, seek for help..
6. Hit the nearest kite on your way..He is blocking your way up..
7. If you are dead tired..rest..
8. Appreciate the surroundings without loosing site of your kite..
9. Be in good shape always..you will never know the weather..
10. Lastly make your own kite..dont just buy it..
These are some valuable lessons I have pondered upon seeing those kids playing kites in Picnic Grove yesterday in Tagaytay..
at May 27, 2013
I am on my age where I can be anything. And thanks God I have achieved some of my dreams. I have gone far and I felt so good about it. An...
The newest eat-all-you-can in Batangas City!! at Ginazel Hotel and Restaurant just besides Ponte Fino Hotel..Php 399/per person..and it o...
Sometimes I want to be alone..then go offline.. In the beach..with no one.. and stay there as long as I want.. escaping reality? no. ...
Why go to Bangkok when in the heart of the city I can taste a Thai cuisine..go to Zenaida Arcade and dine also at Cu...